- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- 1cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups (2-3 medium) grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup dried cranberries, raisins, etc. (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease two 4 X 8 loaf pans or 24 muffin cups
Whisk eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
Whisk flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl, then stir the wet ingredients in and and mix well.
Add zucchini walnuts and cranberries.
Divide between prepared pans and bake for 45-60 minutes, or 20-25 minutes for muffins.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes before inverting and removing cakes from pans.