- I medium cauliflower, sliced very thin (1/8 of an inch)
- 1/2 cup olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Pizza dough
Preheat oven to 450
Slice cauliflower, then place in a large bowl with the olives, Parmesan cheese, garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil and salt. Stir until combined.
Spread cauliflower mixture on the pizza dough, taking care to go all the way to the edges, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.